- Product Information
- Technical Information
The AkzoNobel 501249 is a single component high solids compound designed to fill pinholes in glass laminates and pores of open grained woods prior to finishing with epoxy or polyurethane coatings.AkzoNobel 501249 Features:
- Combines chlorinated resins with selected filler pigments and is packaged in ready to use form.
- Resin content is compatible with most epoxy and polyurethane surfaces and topcoats, and reacts with the applied coating to tightly bind filler particles.
- Bell Helicopter: 299-947-144
- Boeing Specification: BAC 5837
- Bombardier Specification: DPM 6432, Composition C
- Color: Dries White
- Flash-point: 61°C/142°F
- Delivery Method: Solvent-borne
- Coverage: 21.5 m² per liter ready to apply at 25.4 µm dry film thickness, 877 ft² per US gallon ready to apply at 1 mil dry film thickness
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 31
- Brand Name: AkzoNobel
- Manufacturer: AkzoNobel
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×